Monday, June 28, 2021

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF CONTENT!

 I've been super busy with some travel, a week at youth bible camp (AWESOME) and more travel, plus moving in the midst of all of it...  I'll be finishing the move this week, and then travelling to Colorado for a few days over the 4th of July weekend.  Upon my return, I'm hoping that things calm down a little!  I have a lot to say about how God has been doing some amazing things right before my eyes, and how He never ceases to amaze me.  Keep your eyes peeled, there will be good stuff coming soon, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Google bellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete